Our commitment to excellent quality
Providing exceptional multilingual services has been at the heart of everything we’ve done since 2009. We believe it’s why we’ve developed such long-lasting relationships with such a range of public and private sector organisations.
Excellent services from qualified professionals
We only employ highly qualified native-speaking specialists, who all hold at last one of the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Translation (Dip Trans)
- Degree in Translation or Languages
- Postgraduate Degree with substantial translation
- Full membership – Institute of Translation and Interpretation
- Diploma in Teaching
- Qualified Trainer Diploma
- Membership – Institute of Learning
Our Legal Translators are also Court Certified.
In addition, your work will be assigned a project manager, who is on hand throughout to answer any queries you have and ensures continuity and consistency throughout your project.
Membership, Accreditation and Awards
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- ESPO 402_20 Language Services Framework
- APSCo Affiliate Members
- Elia European Language Industry Association (ELIA)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Best Contribution to Boston
- Information Commissioner’s Office
5-step Quality Assurance Process
We are ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems accredited and our 5-step Quality Assurance Process ensures every project we undertake for you is carefully managed. Every piece of work is initially carried out by a qualified native speaker, after which our 5-step process begins.
- Your translation is reviewed by a subject matter expert.
- The initial translator edits the document based on any recommendations made.
- Your Project Manager applies any standard formatting or styles requested.
- The document is sent to an experienced proof-reader to be checked for accuracy.
- A final quality control check verifies we’ve met your requirements
Confidentiality, security and risk management
Protecting your assets and information is of utmost importance to us and our security provisions are key to the way we work.
- Only appropriate people have access to your documents and information
- All staff go through background checks and are bound by confidentiality agreements
- We have established partnerships with security and law-enforcement professionals
- Non-disclosure agreements are drafted for sensitive projects, such as acquisitions and tenders
- All data is shared, stored and held in accordance with data protection standards